If you love creamer in your coffee but don't care for all the sugar, this one is for you! It is hands down the best Keto Coffee creamer you will ever make. Sugar Free and deliciousness does go together, no need to compromise taste! I mean look at this deliciousness!
I am here for all of this goodness, and to embrace my “Flawsome” today!
Friend, I hope you are doing the very same!
Unfortunately, you can not purchase sugar-free sweetened condensed milk and this is the main ingredient in this creamer. I have a super simple Homemade Sugar FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk HERE – you can store and use for anything sweetened condensed milk may call for or use it immediately for this Easy Keto Coffee Creamer. Its the base you will use for all Keto Coffee Creamers including this Easy Vanilla Keto Coffee Creamer and it's sugar-free!
Once you have your Keto Sweetened Condensed Milk its only two more ingredients and you are well on your way to enjoying an easy keto coffee creamer! You can enjoy it as a delicious creamer, frothed creamer or even cold foam for your iced coffee.
Here are my Coffee Bar Favorites to enjoy this creamer even more!
This 3 ingredient home made creamer is delicious and you can enjoy it guilt free! The recipe involves basic ingredients like home made sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and milk or cream. And of course, you can substitute with non-dairy if you desire of have allergies.
This Keto Creamer is so easy to put together and if you are in need of a sugar free variation this one marks all the boxes for all crazy busy mamas. Say good bye to sugar ladened coffees and yes to this healthy alternative!
Keto Coffee Creamer Recipe
2 cups of milk (any kind – even non-dairy)
1 can of Keto sweetened condensed milk (RECIPE HERE)
1 1/2 Tbsp Sava Vanilla Extract
1/4 tsp of salt – optional, you won't taste it just helps with the longevity in storing it. This would be good if only one of you were enjoying it.
Normally, I don't use salt because I use it up in time. Store with lid on in refrigerator and until the milk expiration date.
How to Make Keto Coffee Creamer (Step By Step Photos)
Once you have made the Keto sweetened condensed milk.
Add highly quality vanilla extract. I love SAVA
Mix all ingredients together in a mason jar and stir until combined.
Then place lid on tightly and shake.
I love this mason jar one with the spout, perfect for storing and using homemade creamers!
Now it is time to enjoy! Now tell me, will you enjoy this Keto Coffee Creamer recipe with your hot coffee or iced? I am a hot coffee in the morning and cold coffee in the afternoon kinda mama! Either way you decide to enjoy it, Hope you love it too! My kiddos will even use this in their iced coffee too!
By the way, if like “Flawsome” mug in this post it's one I created just for my community of “mamas” along with a few others in my online shop.
Also, if you try this recipe and love it I would so appreciate it if you would hit that big heart below or “pin recipe” button to let me know how it was! That helps me know what kind of recipes you want to see more of.
Keto Coffee Creamer Recipe video tutorial here!
For those of you who love a Step by Step video here is one for you! I hope you will enjoy it!
*This site contains product affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links
- 2 cups milk I love half and half – can also use non dairy
- 14 oz keto sugar free sweetened condensed milk ingredients below
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract I prefer Sava
Keto Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup monkfruit allulouse blend no erythritol
Keto Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Melt butter in a large saucepan
- add heavy cream and powdered sweetner
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 30-45 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is thick, coats the back of a spoon and volume is reduced by half. It will also pull away from the pan as you tilt it. Make sure to use a bigger saucepan, this will go much faster.
- in a mason jar pour in milk, mix in Keto Sugar Free sweetened condensed milk and stir, add vanilla extract & salt (optional)
- once all ingredients are combined place lid on and shake vigorously use immediately or store in refrigerator until expiration on milk container
- shake well before each use