Valentine's Day Chocolate Bark is the easiest little quick treat to put together and requires absolutely no baking! Just love all the colors of this one, its so fun!
Get your kids making this Valentine's Day chocolate bark with you they will be mesmerized by the swirl of colors, toppings and all the yummy possibilities! I mean look how stunning this is! This isn't only perfect for Valentine's Day but perfect for any holiday or occasion. Just pick a color and theme and get creating!
Seriously, So stunning right?
If you decide to give this Valentine's Day chocolate bark as a gift, whomever is the lucky recipient will be super impressed. Just break apart and put in treat baggies like THIS and they will be WOWed!! And little do they know how simple and easy it was to put together.
If you love this simple Valentine's Day Chocolate Bark, you have to try these scrumptious Valentine's Day Cake Pops Its easy recipes like this that make the holidays so fun for not only my kids but me too! A win for every crazy busy mama!
Ok mama's here is how I did it!
Ingredients Valentine’s Day Chocolate Bark
- Melting wafers – I used, white, pink, red and hot pink
- Toppings- You can get creative and choose whichever you desire. I used yogurt covered pretzels and sprinkles
How to step by step photos for Valentine’s Day Chocolate Bark
Line that sheet pan with parchment paper for easy clean up!
Once your chocolate melts are ready its time to assemble. Make sure to put on sheet pan first, the color that you want as the base.
Then add complimentary colors once at a time- pouring over the top
If you want less of that color to show or as more of a compliment to the base then drizzle with a spoon or even a fork.
Once all the colors are on the sheet pan, then take a toothpick and move it around in a swirling motion.
You can swirl or mix as little or as much as you would like. Just eye ball it and once you like the look stop swirling.
Then take desired toppings and start putting them on top while the chocolate is still wet. I used these yogurt covered pretzels just broke them up in my hand or you can roughly chop with a knife and put them over top.
Then to finish it off I used fun sprinkles that gave it an extra little flair! Then you will want to pop the finished sheet pan in the freezer to let it set up for about 20 minutes.
Once they have set up in the freezer, take them out and break them apart with your hands. This doesn't have to be exact. Actually the different sizes are what make this so fun.
Wether you are making these to give away, or set them out for your kiddos they will be spectacular adorning a table on a fun charcuterie board. I use this HEART on here and its so cute if I must say! Just adds the little extra special touch.
Valentine’s Day Chocolate Bark video tutorial
For those of you who love a step by step video tutorial there is one just for you below!
If you try this fun recipe idea and love it I would so appreciate it if you would leave a comment below and rate the recipe a 5-star to let me know how it was! That helps me know what kind of recipes you want to see more of. So appreciate you!
Valentine's Day Chocolate Bark
- 6 oz chocolate bark at least two colors
- 2 cups yogurt pretzels
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- melt Melting wafers –Melt chocolate in microwave checking every 30-45 seconds for it to not burn. Make sure you change the power to 50% this is so important for it not to burn
- Line sheet pan with parchment paper and start with the base chocolate then pour other colors on top. I wanted a white base and the colors to be swirled in.
- Take a toothpick and swirl the colors in.
- Add toppings like yogurt covered pretzels- chopped or sprinkles
- Let set up in freezer for 20 mins then break apart
* This site contains product affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links