Another 𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙕𝙔 𝘽𝙐𝙎𝙔 𝙈𝘼𝙈𝘼 meal for the win 👏👏👏
The thought of Dinner can be so stressful… as a mom of 4, I am well aware of this fact!
But mamas it doesn’t have to be… 𝙎𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀 meals are the answer! Choose items that will help you reclaim the table with your family, so you can have that precious time together around the table instead of stressing in the kitchen!
This is a 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙄𝙈𝙋𝙇𝙀 𝙎𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙩 meal 🥘
Prep to table took less than 30 mins & was delicious 😋 … and has fresh veggies which is always a plus! 😉
You really could use any protein you wish but we love Kielbasa or smoked sausage with it.
Here is how I put it together!
Ingredients & Directions:
1 Tbsp of Garlic & 2 Tbsp of Butter 🧈
4 Broccoli 🥦 Florets
5 carrots sliced 🥕
1/2 bag of baby 🥔 baker cut in 1/4
2 Tbsp of Buttery Steakhouse Seasoning 🧂
3/4 cup water cover with veggies for 10 mins over medium heat
Jasmine Ready Rice pouch w 1/4 cup water
For 5 mins covered
Add sliced Kielbasa Sausage and cook for another 5 mins & serve
So tell me, Do you have tips you would like to share in how you are making steps in reclaiming the table!? For me it is all about quick easy scrumptious meals! Easy Skillet One pot skillet meals help me to get back time where I want it, with my family around the dinner table and my hope is it helps you too!
For those of you who love a step by step video tutorial there is one for you below.
Here is to Reclaiming the Table one easy dinner to the next!
Kielbasa Smoked Sausage Skillet
- 12 oz Kielbasa or any smoked sausage
- 1 tbsp Garlic minced or powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- 5 carrots chopped
- .75 lb baby baker potatoes cut in 1/4ths
- 4 broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp Buttery Steakhouse Seasoning Kinders is our favorite
- 1 cup water reserve 1/4 cup for when you add rice to skillet
- 8.5 oz Jasmine Ready Rice Pouch optional:you can omit this if you would like
- over medium heat combine garlic and butter in deep saute skillet
- once butter is melted add all veggies and stir to coat with garlic butter
- once all veggies are coated add 3/4 water (or chicken broth)add Kinders seasoning to the veggies and stir and coat
- Cover on medium heat for about 10 mins until they are almost done
- then add ready rice to skillet and cover and cook for another 5 mins
- add sliced Kielbasa to the skillet and cook for another 5-7 mins covered*you can also put the Kielbasa in earlier with veggies to cook longer to combine flavors even more if you would like
*This site contains product affiliate links. We may receive a commission if you make a purchase after clicking on one of these links